How to sign up for a diaper subscription service and never run out of diapers for your baby again.
This post contains affiliate links. Please click here to read more about our advertising policy.
Changing diapers isn’t high on the list of things people enjoy about parenting. Some first-time parents worry because they’ve never actually changed a diaper before. Good news: there’s not much of a learning curve. However, I think there are lots of ways to make diapering easy and efficient. So this is the first post in my new series, How To Make Diaper Changes As Pleasant As Possible.
Never Run Out of Diapers With Diaper Delivery
Never running out of diapers instantly simplifies diapering. Imagine opening the top drawer of your changing table in the middle of the night to realize you’re down to your last diaper. Diapers are not the thing you want to be running to the store for when every minute of sleep is precious.
Luckily, there’s a really easy and convenient way to never run out of diapers. Simply subscribe! Enroll in a diaper subscription service and you’ll never have too few (or too many) diapers on hand. I love never having to think about buying diapers. A big box arrives once a month and I’m set.
Diaper Subscription Services
If you have a diaper brand that you already use and love, it will likely be simple to find a way to get them delivered monthly. Diapers are one of those things you can just set and forget. Spend five to ten minutes signing up for the subscription service that’s right for you, then sit back and know that a huge box of fresh diapers is coming to your house once a month.
Use the Amazon Mom Diaper Subscription
If you’re a member of Amazon Prime, you can save up to 20% on diapers through the Amazon Mom program. This adds up to significant savings, particularly if you’re a fan of brand-name diapers like Pampers Swaddlers. If you watch for them, you can often find additional coupons to stack on top of those savings! On top of that, Amazon carries many different brands of diapers and wipes, so it’s generally easy to find your favorites.
I like that subscriptions with Amazon are quite flexible. You can skip a delivery and you will not be charged if you have too many diapers on hand. You may run out of diapers before your next scheduled delivery. In that case, you can often change your delivery date. If the delivery window is too far out, you can always buy a pack of diapers from Amazon Prime at the full price and they’ll be shipped to you in two days.
I used Amazon Subscribe & Save to purchase Pampers Swaddlers diapers for the first eight months of my child’s life. Though I later switched brands, I still use Amazon Subscribe & Save to receive a giant pack of Water Wipes every other month. Amazon is certainly not your only option.
Or Use the Target Diaper Subscription
Did you know that Target also offers a diaper subscription service? I currently receive Up & Up Diapers through Target’s subscription program at a really amazing price—around $20/month! Target also ships subscription items for free. Though Target doesn’t carry as many brands as Amazon, I really do love and trust the Up & Up brand, even compared to some fancier options.
Honest & Parasol Diaper Subscriptions
You also may have heard of higher-end diaper subscription services like Honest Company and Parasol. These are both eco-friendly brands that feature stylish prints on their diapers. I definitely recommend buying one sample package of these diapers before subscribing to see if you like them. Both companies offer trials.
Parasol’s trial includes eight diapers from their Delight collection and a travel pack of wipes. This trial costs $5 for shipping. There is a one trial limit per customer.
Honest’s trial includes seven diapers and ten wipes and costs $5.95 shipping. After your trial, you’ll be automatically enrolled in a bundle subscription.
If you don’t want to deal with automatic enrollment, you can find both Honest and Parasol available on Amazon to try out.
Parasol’s diapers are truly the softest, most luxurious diapers I’ve ever encountered and they meet extremely high environmental standards. The catch is that Parasol diapers are definitely expensive. They cost $70/month, which is three and a half times more than I pay for one month of Up & Up diapers at Target.
The Setup Process for Diaper Delivery
Let’s walk through the setup process together. Signing up for a subscription will only take a few minutes, but you’ll want to have a few things ready before you begin. You’ll want to know your child’s current diaper size and you’ll need your credit card number. If you don’t already have an account with Amazon, Target, Honest, or Parasol, I recommend creating an account first and then going through these steps.
This will take you a few minutes to set up, but after that your diapers will just arrive to your door automatically. It’s really so nice!
How To Set Up Your Amazon Diaper Subscription
- Sign in to Amazon Prime. If you do not have Amazon Prime, you can get a free trial here (www.amazon.com/family)
- Search for your favorite brand of diapers. Ex: Pampers Swaddlers Size 1.
- Select the brand and size from the results page to click through to the product page
- Select the SIZE you wish to purchase from the options on the right. The corresponding COUNT will be automatically selected based on size. Ex: Size 1=216 diapers, Size 2=14 diapers, and so on.)
- Click on the circle to the left of the Subscribe & Save Heading.
- Select your desired QUANTITY (ex: 1) and DELIVERY SCHEDULE. Ex: Every month).
- Click on SUBSCRIBE NOW.
- Review your subscription details.
- Check to be sure you’ve selected the right BRAND and SIZE.
- Now check the DELIVERY DATE. With Amazon, your scheduled delivery day is usually the first day of the month, but my diapers usually arrive much earlier than expected. Ex: Arrives by Oct. 2.
- Check your DELIVERY SCHEDULE. Make sure you’ve selected the delivery frequency that works for you. Ex: 1 month (Most common)
- Check your SHIPPING ADDRESS, PAYMENT METHOD, and BILLING ADDRESS.
- Check the ORDER TOTAL. You’ll probably be pleasantly surprised by the discount.
- CONFIRM your subscription.
- After you confirm, your purchase of this subscription item will not go through (you will not be charged) until the item is shipped.
How To Set Up your Target Diaper Subscription
- Visit target.com
- Search for your favorite brand of diapers. Ex: Up and Up Size 4
- Select the picture on the results page that shows a GIANT PACK. (A giant pack is designed to last approximately a month.)
- Select the correct SIZE/COUNT in the options on the far right. Ex: Size 4 (144 count)
- Click on the circle to the left of the red SUBSCRIBE & SAVE option.
- Select your DELIVERY SCHEDULE from the drop down box. Ex: Delivers every four weeks.
- Click ADD subscription to cart.
- A pop-up will come up on your screen. Click on VIEW CART & CHECK OUT.
- Check your SIZE and COUNT.
- Check your DELIVERY SCHEDULE.
- See the ORDER SUMMARY and TOTAL on the far right. ($22.51 is pretty good for a month’s worth of diapers!)
- Click on the red I’M READY TO CHECK OUT button.
- Sign in to your Target account, or create a Target account if you do not already have one.
- Enter your credit card or Target debit card number.
- Review yours SHIPPING ADDRESS.
- Enter your PAYMENT information.
- Check your BILLING ADDRESS.
- Click the gray REVIEW MY ORDER button
- Complete Order.
How To Set Up Your Honest Diaper Subscription
- Visit honest.com
- Click on DIAPERING on the top menu bar
- Select Diapers & Wipes Bundle to Save 20%.
- You may see pop-ups inviting you to save on your first order. Click through.
- Click the orange GET STARTED button.
- Select DIAPER SIZE. Ex: Size 4, 22-37 pounds
- This is the fun part! Choose up to SIX of your favorite diaper prints! Ex: “The Camper Plaid” and “The Indigo Woods”
- Click the orange ADD to CART button.
- Review how your bundle works. You’ll read that the bundle subscription is automatically sent monthly. You can log in and change your preferences.
- Sign in, Create an Honest account, OR connect with Facebook.
- Verify SHIPPING ADDRESS, PAYMENT, and SHIPPING METHOD.
- Review your TOTAL.
- Click the orange PLACE ORDER button.
How To Set Up Your Parasol Diaper Subscription
- Visit parasolco.com
- Click on LOG IN/SIGN UP in the top right menu bar.
- Click on SUBSCRIPTIONS in the far left of the top menu bar.
- Scroll down. Choose between a DIAPERS subscription or a DIAPERS & WIPES subscription. Ex: $70 Diapers Only Subscription, 4 packs of diapers. (You can switch anytime.)
- Click the pink GET IT button.
- Choose COLLECTION which is what Parasol calls their different selections of three prints. Ex: “Delight”
- Choose SIZE. (Ex: Size 5, 27+ pounds)
- Fill in your verify your Baby’s Details. NAME and BIRTH DATE.
- Click the pink PROCEED TO CHECK OUT button.
- Select Delivery Schedule. Ex: Every three weeks. (You can adjust this by clicking on the minus and plus signs to the right and left)
- Complete Delivery Address under WHERE SHOULD WE DELIVER.
- Click the pink PROCEED TO PAYMENT button.
- Review your order. Verify subscription TYPE, DELIVERY SCHEDULE, and order TOTAL.
- Verify Shipping Address and Billing Information.
- Click the pink PAY button.
Final Advice On Diaper Subscriptions
I find managing my diaper subscription painless and I always have the diapers and wipes I need on hand. This makes the whole process of changing diapers just a little more pleasant. I think if you start subscribing to diapers now, you’ll never go back.
Read the other helpful posts in my diaper here and here.
My name is Kate and I live in a California beach town with my husband & baby girl. At High Low Baby, I review baby products at high and low price points.
Menaka Bharathi says
Very informative post. Just that I had not used such techniques when I needed
I love amazon’s diaper subscription. Sometimes they even have coupons that make it even less expensive! Target diapers are awesome too. Haven’t tried the other two as they’ve been out of budget but the honest company diapers are soooo cute ❤️❤️❤️
I forgot to mention the added savings with coupons! I will edit the post to reflect that. Thanks for the reminder, Jamie!
Omg yes to baby diaper subscriptions! It has been my life saver. The amazon subscription has been my favorite so far!
Amazon really does make subscribing super easy!
Victoria with One Sharp Mana says
We stocked up on diapers while I was pregnant. So we haven’t run low yet. But it’s great to know this is available. I’ll def be taking use of this when we have number two!
That’s great that you were able to stock up ahead of time!
This was not a thing when I had my older kids but I definitely need to do this for the baby on the way. I love the ease of having things delivered to me especially when you first have the baby and don’t want to break the baby bubble just to get diapers.
Exactly! Breaking the baby bubble can be so tough!
Where was I at when I needed diapers for my son! Know I know for the next one 🙂
Things change so quickly!
Flossie McCowald | SuperMomHacks says
Wow – I never heard of this for disposables! We had a diaper service, but that was for delivery of clean fresh cloth diapers each week. (Alas they went out of business a year before the last was fully trained, after which I laundered the cloth we bought from them. Honestly dunno if I would’ve been hard-core enough to cloth diaper from the start, even tho’ one of our daughters had super-sensitive skin that just couldn’t take anything but cloth…)
I am so curious about cloth diapering! I wanted to try it with my daughter, but we didn’t have the right laundry setup to make it happen. I’ve read that there are so many benefits to cloth diapering and it saves so much money.
Wow what a fantastic time saving idea!!! Where was this awesome service when I had littles in diapers?! I’m thinking a subscription would be a wonderful baby shower gift!!
It would make an amazing baby shower gift!
Thanks for this! I never knew how to get it all going
Love the amazon diaper subscription, makes life so much easier! Thanks for the info.
I’m glad you’re loving it too!
Jordan Sinclair says
I didn’t even know this was an option and I’m expecting right now! That’s so convenient!
I’m so glad I could help, Jordan!